Friday, January 30, 2015

Baked potato

I decided to make a delicious dinner yesterday. SO I did. lol


I made baked potato with lots of butter. And I prepared a "chicken goo" an hour before so it'd cool off before we ate. I made it with creme fraiche, cream, chili, mango puré, curry, thyme and oregano, salt and peppers. Yup. Boiled it up nicely and then added the small chicken pieces to it and let it cool and harden in the fridge for an hour. (I actually added a little honey mustard in it too haha)  It was so tasty!

Frost said it was reeeeaaally good! YAY. It's rare for him to use his excited voice for my food so I take that as a huge compliment haha He only gets this excited when I make my chicken pie for him haha



My babypuff fell asleep in the doggybed, where she is unnaturally comfortable.



Oh, and Freya got to taste some of the potato with butter. Strange faces she made. haha Well, I guess it'll take some time to get used to huh?



On another side note, I seem to actually be sick.
I was hoping this would only be a sore throat but it seems to be getting worse -_-
And what's worse is that Freya caught it too :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?