Monday, January 26, 2015

Semmel wrap

It's a semla, in a wrap.

Can it BE more amazing?! I don't think so.
Holy moley was it gooooooooooooood.... :)
haha Gosh it makes me extremely happy when I eat something that's really really delicious haha
 Maybe that's why I'm fat? HAHA!







Small joys in life. I like them.


Today Frost actually managed to get me out of the house and up town.
Nas & Sofia dropped by and we all walked together.
I kinda felt a weeeee bit like a burden cause of my slow pace but oh well.
At least I got out.

And that when I got the semmelwrap on the way back home.
And surprise surprise, when we got home mom and Josse and Doris were sitting on our doorstep. Turns out my phone was on vibrate so I didn't even notice the calls and messages.


Other than that, I've played some CoD AW and snuggled my awesome snugglepuff <3



She's wearing her new pajamas from her extra granny Kuti :)



Ya know, I blog mainly cause nowadays...I don't even remember what I had for breakfast. Never the less remembering who I was with the other day.
The pain is taking over all the rational sides of me that I'm left with confusion and the feeling of being completely lost. Kinda...
Thus, the blog helps me a lot :)

As for the baby, I KNOW when she needs to eat. I know physically. I can feel it. When it comes to Freya, there's no way I'll forget.

But the other day, I lost 6 hours of that day.
I had no idea that time passed by, and I couldn't remember a single thing of the day. Yup.

And that's that.

I'm moving forward. Even if my body doesn't want to. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?