Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stuff and junk

I made bacon sauce the other day. YUM.
And today I'll make falukorv i ugn. (falusausage in an oven) Jeez..it's sooo tasty.
Frost doesn't like it, but he'll eat it anyway. Cause he's my sweeetiepie!!! :D

Ah, I also made grapefruit detox water yesterday. With a LOT of basil in it.
There's a lot of benefits in eating grapefruits.
See: Read this and you'll see. hah Cause I'm way too lazy to type it myself  haha


My new hat.
I stole it from my man. And now it's mine.
Aaaaand then she stole it from me so..
I guess we'll all share it.
We look equally fabulous in it.

HAH! It's fucking priceless when she's squinting her eyes! HAHAHHAAHAHHA


Freya's watching The penguins from Madagascar right now.
For once, I'm letting her watch TV. Hopefully it won't be a habit. But I wanted her to see some strong colors and shit since she seemed a little bored. haha

Btw, I fucking hate Spongebob Squarepants. Just sayin'...




So, yesterday we had dinner at dad's place. Chili con carne. I loooooove chili. Mm.. dad made a special one for me since I'm breastfeeding. A less spicy one.
 And he only put white beans in it but I told hm I can eat aaaall kinds of beans. So he put black beans and kidney beans in it soo. Yum. :3

Frost, dad and Kuti ate the spicy kind. I know it was spicy. Cause the "less spicy one" that he made for me....was spicy haha

And dad played a lot with Freya and she seemed to enjoy it actually :)
All in all, it was a good night.

GAH. Still Spongebob Squarepants on TV.
KILL.HIM.WITH.FIRE.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway.
I've gotta go.
We're going out for a slow walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?