Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday!

Aaah, it's friday, and I'm sitting here sipping my coffee and I have my detox water next to me as well. :)
Mom and Frost are out with the wroomer throwing some shit away, I'm gonna tidy up the baby room and make it puurrrdy. Which is why I hope my uncle could lend us his car next week or so, so Natta and Josse can go get the sofa/bed for that room. It'll be SO pretty once everything is done.



Soooo, my detox water today is blood orange, raspberries and mint leaves.



Oh and Freya. Naturally she want's a piece of the blog too. With that super adorable face.



Sofia and Alica dropped by yesterday with some (place words of choice here)balls. So good, So we talked and junk.
 I actually had a real good day yesterday cause I met a great doctor that helped me out. Got muscle relaxers that might work for me. So far I haven't noticed any difference.
Barely slept last night either cause of the pain. Plus Freya wasn't in the mood to fall asleep till 2am anyway haahah *squeeze*

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?