Thursday, January 15, 2015

Yesterday

So I got a visit from Miss Kalliff yesterday (wednesday) Yep, she's back in Sweden again. Wheeeii~ Though I supposed that's only temporary.
But anyways, she brought a cute body for Freya with the world map on it haha
it even showed Africa where she's been this time. Not that Freya would understand if I point at it and say 'Looooooook that's where Hanna was'. haha Oh and she swam with wale sharks there. gosh. I'd rather die.

I have a feeling she'll move there someday. (to south Africa) but she's going back to Norway soon. But she said she'd move to Sweden for a year soon cause she's gonna be a Marine biologist! (awesoooooooooooooome)  She's quite the adventurer so this suits her perfectly I guess. Going from place to place, to watch over whales and such. aaaws.

yes. i know I suck at taking photos sometimes.

Oh, and yesterday's Detox water. Duh. Yum.

Oh that reminds me.. I have to go to Alibaba some day and buy some basil plants and mint leaves plants. Yup. Might as well buy fruit while I'm there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?