Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday

I've felt pretty shitty today..
My head's been hurting like crazy, and having headache AND aching muscles at the same time just ain't that awesome I guess. Meh. Ya know, tje saddesy part is that I'm starting to get used to the pain. -_-

Plus Freya's been having trouble farting. Gassy baby yep. (I'm sharing a fucking lot, I know lol)

Yesterday my sister was here, and so was Nathalie.
Luckily I can just shut up and relax then. Which is nice.
I don't HAVE to talk and entertain then. If i occasionally doze off and close my eyes, no one gives a fuck then either. *lucky* Zzzz...

The reason why that's nice is that I don't have to feel guilty or worry about if someone's thinking I'm boring or rude for not listening, or zoning out. It's nice sometimes to be the...whaddya wanna call it? Just being a decoration? I'm kinda like a pillow. It's there. And that's all haha

I AM an entertainer most of the time.  ;) haha

I just watched Grimm most of the time and let those to do the talking. (Weird huh? I know.. I'm always so freakin' talkative haha) Btw, I think Grimm is an OK show. I'm not gonna be a know-it-all and point out all the wrong and junk so yeah. it's ok to watch :)


Oh and man did it snow yesterday...

Which got me thinking about next winter. OMIGOSH THE FUN!
I don't know if you guys are aware of this.... BUT I FUCKING LOVE THE WINTER AND CHRISTMAS haha
And the best part is that I'll be playing in the snow with Freya! Build snowmen, snow fortresses and igloos and whatnot. Woho!And I have tons of friends who also loves playing around in snow and in forrests and shit, so we'll all play together lol

If you love playing around like me, then hey...we'll have a great time.
We'll just blame the baby, that's we're covered in dirt...or snow..or wet cause we HAD to be nice and play with the kid in the park and so on. But in reality, it's cause I FUCKING LOVE PLAYING TOO. hah. Brilliant.

Of course I have friends who doesn't really like to take their kids to the park too, and who doesn't like to play but lucky for them...I DO.
I'll just grab little Lykke and throw her in the snow and turn her into a snowman. SCORE!
My brother doesn't really take his kid to the park either...maybe I'll bring him too then? Wille I mean, not my brother haha PULKA! Oh I have to invest in a Pulka for Freya.


I'm getting ahead of shit now...sorry.

moving on.

We just came home (and with just I mean half an hour ago cause I got distracted thinking about making snow angels and snowmen) from mom's place. We had dinner with the family :) Rotsaks rösti, chicken, vinegar and red onion and tomtato mix, and green beans with parmesan cheese on it. Mmmm...
And we lit a candle for Junior, Frost's uncle who passed away yesterday morning (our time).
Freya slept sweetly in mom and Lasse's bed. As she always does.


So, even though I woke up and felt shitty, it turned out pretty nice in the end.

If I remind myself every now and then, that I have awesome friends and family, the cutest and best baby ever.. and the sweetest man on earth, everything kinda fades away :)

I love you Frost  Forever and always.
Thank you for just being you, and thank you for being my pillar in hard times.
I may be messy, and you like it clean... but United we stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?