Saturday, January 3, 2015

Today's Detox water

One thing that I'm dead serious about this year, is to be healthier.
I gained a LOT of weight the last weeks of my pregnancy, and after that as well.
Well ya know, I'm loosing weight after the birth but I still need a little help. (like quit the sugar addiction kinda help)
The first step for me is to eat healthier.
I need more vitamins daily so detox water is my number one thing to drink.

It cleanses you while adding a fuckload of vitamins.
Awesome, I know.
Plus it looks fucking fabulous.


I like it, it's quite tasty.
One thing I do know is that too much lime will make shit too bitter.

But I ain't got no lime today :D

My detox for the day:

One big orange (or two tiny ones lol)
2 kiwis
10 mint leaves.
2 litres of water

Basil works awesome with orange, but since I had kiwi in it too, mint tastes better :D



Hah, I feel damn good about myself.
High and mighty Jo lmao




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?