Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Baby food

Since I'm such a glutton and not really as healthy as I want to be (can't really afford it either...) I at least want to be able to let my baby eat healthy food.

So yesterday I made her some carrot and cream mashed together.

And today granny came over with homemade baby food as well.
Avocado and butter mash. Yum yum for a baby in other words.



lol anywhere but the mouth huh?

I HATE avocado. But it's healthy, and babies don't really have tastebuds anyway so...yay her huh?

I still breastfeed 24/7. haha But I add more baby food in her routines till one day when there will be no more breast milk for her. Yup. So far,breastfeeding is still the easiest way to feed her.


She seems to be in an extremely needy phase right now.
I mean, babies are needy. But she's needy-er, Yeah. Needier.
And clingy. Though I love me some snuggles, she cries incredibly loud and foreeeeevaaah if I don't hold her -_-
Well, she is a baby. And she's finding parts of her personality :)
So experiment away my dear child. If it's snuggles and love you want, I will shower you in it <3

I just wish you'd be ok with me going to the bathroom once in a while at least -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?