Monday, February 23, 2015

Forgot to mention

I decided this weekend to start "my new life" on Monday (today)
This is for a week to start with to see how much it'll cost me financially to eat healthy.

Welp, I couldn't afford to live on LCHF for a week now lol so I figured I'd do it halfassed. A little carbs will unfortunately find their way in my meals.

I had oatmeal and lowcalorie applesauce this morning.
What a nostalgic feeling  ^_^



The whole point with this is that I'm done. SO DONE with looking like this.
I want the mommy pounds to go away now. FAR AWAY. Like waaaaaaaaaay far away. BYE! Yeah. I reached my limit on saturday. And realized that I'm so uncomfortable inside my own skin right now, so I'll fucking help myself out and change that.
There you go Jo, I'm helping you out. Why thank you Jo. No thank YOU.



I've noticed that my core is getting a wee bit more stable. And that's good. I guess.
We'll see how far I've come in a week. hahaha

Ah, I need to go to a store today and buy Yoghurt and fruit. Yup.


No more sugar. For now, I won't reward myself with it in the weekends YET. I don't think that's good right now.



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell I got a cute little baby right next to me poking me with her foot. I think it wants something... 


1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?