Saturday, February 7, 2015

Mug Cake

Friday!

Woke up and had a family snuggle in bed for a while. 



We haven't done much today. I've been on the phone a lot though. I also made mug cake tonight as dessert. :)

Well, it was more like a "cup" cake. hah. But I really did a good job. Such tasty. Much goodness. Wow.


Gooey and delicious. YaY.



Yesterday I had fika with Ida. It had been a long time since we last met.


Stina and I have been talking a lot too, she's gonna pick me up once a week. WOOOOH. Finally someone's pushing me and taking the initiative to walk with me. IN THE WOODS. Lovely. Much nicer than concrete. Really.

I feel like, for being unemployed....I'm fucking busy.
I only just realized this, but I have a lot of friends. A LOT.
On sunday, Sofie and Lykke are coming over. Sweet. A little baby playdate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?