Friday, November 13, 2015

Castiel & Dean

After tonight,  there's only sunday left. And then I'm off till Thursday :D

And then after that I'm off Friday, saturday,sunday and monday :D WOHO!

And Freya is going for a slumber party yet again at granny's house next saturday.
It's cute how much they love being around her.

I've been round and about today. Running through the rain. Almost missing the bus, walking to the store in the rain etc. Rain rain rain.

Super cozy. IF YOUR'E SITTING UNDER A BLANKET INSIDE. -_-





Aaaand here's another super fabulous fun thing:
Fan art. 

Of Castiel and Dean. Gosh....... It's a nosebleed warning right there lmao






























HAHAHAHAHAHA I have a problem hahah

But I love supernatural, and Cass is like my faaavorite and Dean too!


2 comments:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?