Sunday, November 1, 2015

Outdoor fun






The weather's pretty crappy today but we managed to have fun anyway. Josse came with us for a walk with the dogs.

I took such nice pictures of Freya ♡

There's really not too much to say about the day. Got a pot of chili bubbling on the stove at the moment, gonna go take a bath soon at moms place. (they're in Stockholm so I'm gonna make sure to use this opportunity  and enjoy myself a looooong steamy bath. Lord knows I miss baths.

Oh and the special person birthday that is todaaaaay is Stina! :D
Happy birthday you awesome you!
I wish I could be there to celebrate you too though.
But My body so shitty that it's embarrassing. I can barely sit properly -_-
So I'm just wooooo~ here in the household of doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?