Friday, November 27, 2015

Hello dudes and dudettes



I've been super busy this week.
And Frost and Freya has been supersick. (I'm sick right now haha) I've never felt anyone as hot as Frost was the other night. I got scared even, cause his fever was so high. At least Freya's fever's been under control. Plus she's been megaSnuggly. (as you know, I fuckin love snuggles so yes... I took advantage of that) Such a supersnuggly time. We snuggled for three hours. Aaaaw. She just cuddled up to me all the time and smiled and pat my face AND I COULD SERIOUSLY EAT HER UP CAUSE SHE'S JUST TOO CUTE!! Gosh!

Anyway. The other day when I came home from work I brought breakfast with me from town. And Freya got to nibble on a croissant for the first time. Bot those sweet ones. This was buttery bready one. She went nom nom.

As for work.... I fucked up BIG time this morning. God. It's amazing I didn't get fired. Lalala~

Moving on. Since I worked thanksgiving we celebrated just a wee bit today. And Freya's at her granny again. I kinda felt like having Freya here today but oh well. She's mine all the time anyway hahaha 😃


Oh and I Christmas decorated the shiiiiiit out of our home ♡♡♡♡♡ Yay!


And some other news is that one of my closest friends bought a house this week. Whheeeeee~ It's in another town though, but I don't care. I'm happy she gets to fulfill her dream :) I'll miss her though ♡ Mucho!

Well I've got the weekend off from work and I'm going to make sure I enjoy that. Bye!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?