Wednesday, December 16, 2015

For My Daughter

There are books I must buy for my babypuff.
I already have a few.

But here's my list of what I must get:


  • The adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  • The Junglebook
  • Astrid Lindgrens stories (got a few already)
  • Peter Pan
  • Tarzan
  • The Brothers Grimm tales (got it)
  • Frankenstein
  • The Fellowship Of The Ring & The Hobbit (already got it)
  • Dracula (yeah... we'll wait a feeeeew years till that story will be told haha)
  • The Odyssey (got it)
  • Moby Dick
  • Treasure Island (I used to own it..but I'm not sure where it is...)
  • Alice In Wonderland (The original)
  • Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde
  • Robinson Crusoe
  • Don Quijote 
  • The Wind in The Willows
  • Narnia
  • White Fang
  • The Borrowers
  • The Three Musketeers
  • All of the Sherlock Holmes
Yep... I bet I've forgotten a bunch.












1 comment:

  1. I have some of them! when I come over you can have them! :3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?