Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas time

I'm so sleepy... So tired. I might actually take a nap now. A is doing some stuff on her laptop in her room. And I'm just laying on the sofa in the living room.

My cold ain't better at all. Plus I have a fever. Blah. But hey.... The things you'll do for money. We don't have much to do today so it should be fine.

Freya was awake most of the night... Gassy again. She cried and cried and farted. Poor baby. In the end she got to sleep with us. Which is very cozy too :) There is this special feeling when she sleeps between me and Frost and the entire family lays there and hug each other. So it's alright for her to sleep in our bed every once in a while I guess ♡


*it's still snowy! Yay*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?