Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to all my lovely friends, family and readers :D Hey, I'll even wish my enemies a Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone truly gets an awesome Christmas with lots of love and presents. (lol I can't wait!)

2016 will be a year where I grow as a person. And as a mother and as a wife :)

I will love more, and I will lead a healthier lifestyle. I will work hard, and I will also loose my job in July. I'll get a new job, work hard again. I have to jobs already. I'm pretty safe :) I get paid more than most so I should definitely not complain. Next on our list is a savings account :3

I want to experience new things 2016 too. And I'd be very happy if I could travel with Frost and see stuff. 

Moving on. Got one final gift to wrap now and then it's all good. Tomorrow at 9am it's Christmas breakfast at my sisters house and then the day will start :D woho!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas breakfast we have it here. Well only my family do it it's not a Scottish or English thing. We have a fry up lol thanks for your kind words. I hope 2016 is a rewarding year for everyone in your family and yourself of course. You told me to be honest and I will be definitely. And you also told me to tell the people who mean something to me that I love them and I will do. So pull up your sleeves and get ready for a fantastic year. I have a great feeling about this year and for the first time I'm looking forward to smiling for it. I love you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?