Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Eve!

How was everyone's New Year?
We had a nice calm one with my family. Freya stayed up like a trooper almost the entire evening . My little champion. ♡♡♡

And as the clock struck midnight I got my first kiss of the year from Frost Teheee~

Mom made delicious some pannacotta with a lemon mirror on top. And Josse made yummy yummy cheesecake with passion fruit mirror on top... Somehow it didn't quite turn into a mirror haha More like a lake haha But damn, it was fucking delicious anyway. Great nom noms to end the year with. ⌒.⌒

I hope that 2016 will be a better year ^_^ I will treasure my man more, and I will take my daughter out for more adventures, and I'll try hard to be a better person :) It's all about evolving and growing. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?