Sunday, July 17, 2016

Good morning all friends & foes






It looks like it'll be a wonderful day today. And the best part of it is that my shift is almost over. I took a pic of the sunrise too, cause it looked so nice.

I also caught my first pokemon ;D haha

Aaaaand I'm still learning in CoD Black Ops III on PC. (tbh, the other team sucked so it wasn't really me that was doing well lol) Can't help but being honest.

I've also been knitting quite a bit :)


And I've also come to the  conclusion that I look abso-fucking-lutely fabulous in eyeliner. I'm wearing it all the time. And now I can finally say 'Why not?' to those who wonder why I wear it. :D

"why smear stuff on those big beautiful eyes bla bla"....
See.... right here, right down below here: That's why.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?