Friday, July 22, 2016

Woop woop

For those who don't know, I'm a huge DOOM fan :D

Frost got me the new DOOM for my birthday and it is absolutely awesome! (Best gift ever)
Definitely not for kids though... and I don't play this when The Freyster is awake.

I made a video of it so you guys can see what it's like.

Especially for you sMarty, you just can't go around and wear a DOOM t-shirt and not know this Game. Though you are forgiven, since this game series started way before you were even born haha

Maybe now you'll wanna get an xboxone now (No...wait till next year and get an xbox Scorpio instead) and play games :DI think you'd make a fine gamer.


I'm dragging everyone I know with me into the xbox bayou :P haha










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?