Thursday, July 21, 2016

Granny Jo


I must be getting old, cause hair seems to get greyer and greyer haha kidding.
It was purple, now it's grey. Can't quite decide. I'm diggin' the whole grey thang tho...  yep.
Looks like I need to do an update I the blog. I'll do it later.tonight. 'kay?
Got some gaming to do but after that, I'll get right on it.
So, as you can see. I aint dead :D



So what to choose... purple or stay grey?


Anywa, I gotta go get pokemons. haha Got my eyeliner perfectly fucking done. hah.
Now, you'll have to excuse this picture... I took it just now, and I'm a little high  (a lot of high) at the moment. haha My eyes look hilarious. It's ok though. Sometime's I'm more sensitive to my meds than other times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?