Sunday, July 24, 2016




Hi there... I'm feeling better.

So Smarty made a fact list or whatevs on her blog, so I figured I could answer that shit too. It's time consuming. Making the day go by faster. I'm like suuuuuuuupersmart.



1. Are you named after anyone? 
I seriously doubt it. My mom wanted me to have a unique name but still a good one, 
and my name ain't that usual in this country.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. Like a god damn baby.

3. Do you have kids? 
My snuggle monster The Freyster. Or Freya-Rose which is her real name lol
(Almost 2 years old now)

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 

This is me:

It's a really good question... But yeah I suppose I would. 
I'm a blast to be around lol And my loyalty is everlasting. (unless you cross me big time)
SO yeah. I'd be my friend.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Never. Absolutely not.... tsss...

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
FUCK.NO.BRO

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Oh oh oh. lucky charms (the regular kind, not the chocolate)
Oh and honestly, i loved special K's honey cereals. mmm..

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
The way they look back at me, their posture and energy.
How their eyebrows and mouths cringe. You can tell a lot from watching a person.

9. What is your eye colour?
PissGrey & blue

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
I fucking LOVE scary shit, but I'm also a sucker for happy endings. I HATE sad ones. 
Ever seen 'One Day'? Don't. I was emotionally broken for a week.

11. Favorite smells?
Old spice lol And lavender, and freshly washed clothes.
And deep fried chicken. Mmmmmmmmmmm................. hit chocolate on a col winter day is nice too.
And the smell of freshly baked buns in the cold air. Yep.

12. Summer or winter? 
Winter. Or fall. Yeah. Autumn is amazeballz cause you can wear knitted stuff,
 fluffy and gorgeous things. And drink hot chocolate and shit. And hide under blakets. 
Uh huh, all the colors and stuff the fall is nice.

13. Computer or television? 
Definately computer, it's got it all.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
Alabama. Or is it Chicago? Georgia!! No...No....Alabama right?

15. Do you have any special talents? 
I'm told I'm gifted with the art of drawing and painting, I'm insanely flexible, due to my disease. 
I'll break the silence if no one else will <-- 
That's a unique talent lol Hearing someone burp or yelling COTTON CANDY when it's quiet. 
That's me. lol and I'm a great gamer in certain genres.  

16. Where were you born? 
Bet you'd like to know that? haha

17. What are your hobbies? 
Videogames, series, (binge watching lol) Movies, knitting, 
comics, (Mostly Marvel...but a little D.C too) my daughter is a big interest :P
Traveling with beeb (I'm getting there slowly ahah) 

18. Favorite movie? 
The Conjuring (1 &2), Last of the Mohicans, Braveheart, (huge sucker for Marvel Movies too) 
If the Hulk's in it, I'll watch it. haha Oh and Fried Green Tomatoes

19. Do you have any siblings? 
I have 2 siblings,                                    and then one biological older one that I don't recognize as family..

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Uh... little late to think like that for an old chick like me. 
But hey, I wanna be a space cowboy! I'd be Star Lord's best buddy. :D
Wouldn't say no to being a Mutant either. (depending on their power)  
But realistically speaking. I'd like to be free and happy "when I grow up". 
I'd like to be healthy and not need so many drugs to function. That's what I wish for the most.



1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?