Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Feels like home ♥

I love being here :) I love being with Frost  It's a real nice day today. Cause the sun is shining and whatnot. And babe made coffee for me and junk :) And I get soooo many snuggles and cuddles every day! 


Right now I'm sitting on the floor, nomming on my yoghurt 


Aaaand sipping on my coffee. Gotta have coffee. Ya know, I've really cut down on my coffee drinking since I came here. I only drink about 2 cups a day. Now that's a massive improvement don't ya think?

Aaah, this morning..when I was in the kitchen and talked to Frost's wee lil mother, I realized 'oh shit, I wonder how well she hears me when we @#∞$&'.  I'm loud. She's yet to make an awkward face when she sees me though, so I can at least hope she hasn't heard me so far. lol Or she's just being real nice and pretends not to know anything. Either way, YAY ME.

Gosh, babe's really gotten good at making coffee the way us swedes like it. Well, I like it stronger than most swedes though. And he's such a wonderful man <3 Rawr. 

Well, I'm on skype with Moa at the moment.... finished some business. And snuggletree is on the bed playing with the laptop. He's cute. Nom nom...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?