Tuesday, October 2, 2012

what in the flying fuck?



I was not supposed to sleep...... I was talking to Frost, planning to skype with him later... And snooooooooooooooooooooooore. 3:48 BAM The Poopstare woke me out of my slumber.

Oh wow. And the weirdest of dreams I had. I dreamt about Full House, Bob Saget and those twins....oh god. What in the flying fuck is wrong with me?



And Lei Lei's intense poopstare just brought me out of the pillow coma. Yep. And she was hungry as hell as well. She did NOT wanna go for a walk just yet, nope. Food comes first. haha


1 comment:

  1. You're tired. Perfectly understandable. I'd suggest plenty of napping but it's not looking like you're going to be getting one of those until you're over the ocean...and it takes soooooo long to get over it. Soon you shall be passed out while the plane glides over the sea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?