Monday, October 1, 2012

meep meep

Aaaah, I know I'm slow bit gaaah I have too many things to do before thursday. And there's so many people that wanna see me. And I feel like I have to prioritize other things first. Not to be rude or anything, but I need to do my laundry, fix junk with the job centre, papers, the bank, packing..oooooh the packing. Holy shit. Bah... oh and waxing YAY and so on and so on. And leaving Lei Lei at the kennel :'( And buying her food and medication for next few months. Well, there's a lot I guess...

And in the middle of all of this, I have to meet friends who wants to say good bye. of course I wanna say good bye properly. I'm not a douche. but time just flies away ya know?

Feels like it was just a week ago when I was like OMG IT'S ONLY A MONTH LEFT BEFORE I LEAVE! lalala...


2 comments:

  1. Hur länge ska du vara borta eftersom du ska lämna henne på kenneln?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh how exciting!!!! I'm with you in spirit. If you need help comprising a packing list or whatnot, let me know. Otherwise, I shall leave you to your tornado of to-dos. Love you Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?