Saturday, October 13, 2012

Starbucks


Oooooh we went grocery shopping at Walmart today. Frost finally got to know what a living hell it is to go grocery shopping with me. Haha Aaaw poor baby. But it's cause it ain't like it is in Sweden. I get confused. And sidetracked. And amaaaaazed. Haha

But snuggletree bought me coffee that I might like. I'm drinking it now. I still need it a tad bit stronger but I like it. And he said that I get a free coffee from Starbucks once I'm done with it. lol

Ya know... Everyday I realize how much I love him. It grows and grows for each day. He's the sweetest and the kindest I've ever known. And so hot nom nom haha But it's seriously heavenly to be by his side. Wether he lays down and watches an NFL game or if he walks alongside with me holding my hand... I'm still the happiest one on earth. There's no way to describe what I feel for him really... He's my everything. My twinflame <3

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that nice, to be in heaven ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love starbucks coffee, dont forget to eat cake pops birthdaycake okay... :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?