Friday, October 5, 2012

Shizznizz

ROAR.

Oh fucketyfuckFUCK I'm getting nervous. I'm leaving for Arlanda in about an hour. Shiiieet....

To be honest, I've been nervous all day. I just look calm and sleepy.... But I'm not. I'm panicking on the inside haha. Airports...... Grrr......packing...GRRR. Many things to remember and shit. Bah..... I wish my brain weren't as soggy as it is right now. I'm so tired............ *snore*

I just said Good bye to Frost. Aaaws. It's funny that I miss him so much already considering the circumstances. lol Maybe it's cause I'm used to talking to him 24/7 and now I can't... 28 hours without hearing his voice or seeing his cute lil face? Oh the horror! hahaha oh I'll be fine. Gosh, I'm so glad I found him <3 love of my life he is.


Well guys, I'll write more in a bit. Ooooh me is all AFGDUGE/(T#/&/(%GNNDJBFPUFRE&!!! YAY! :D hahahaha

I'm happy :) You should be as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?