Monday, October 8, 2012

Rawr

yeah it's 23:02 here... which means it's about 06:00 something in sweden right now. Frost is in the shower while I'm being a nerd with my laptop :) I ate quick hamburger helper today, and chocolate milk.. and peanut butter jelly sandwich (which was surprisingly delicious O_o) aaaand... what else? Oh Lucky charm cerials for breakfast and junk. And baby ate a lot of swedish candy and now his tummy hurts a wee bit...aaaw. He's not used to eating that much candy haha But he loved it. Especially marabou. I'm gonna call mum tomorrow and ask her to send us a lot of Marabou. Even his mum liked it. A lot. YaY. Oh and 'sura nappar'. Yep, they don't sell lösgodis here. Good thing I bought some for him then. I even brought knäckebröd haha. Gosh, he's so fn adorable it makes my heart pound extra hard sometimes. I'm very much in love with my snuggletree <3


well, I've finally had that sandwich uh huh. Ya'll should be amazed and go 'whooaaaa!!' Babe made it. Cause I didn't know how to (since I've never had it before) haha nom nom.. such a good boyfriend I have. Seriously. You have nooo idea how awesome that man is haha






1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?