Wednesday, October 31, 2012

In the middle of the night

I'm sitting on the sofa smoking right now... My sweet Frost is sound asleep <3 I couldn't sleep. I knew I had some stuff to do.... And I wasn't that sleepy when we went to bed and my ear was aching so I went up, boiled some water and put my earrings in it. :) Now they're all sparkly clean and fresh and back in my ears. Feels better if you ask me.

I also had something I needed to do before sleeping. I knew I'd forget it if I didn't do it today. Or tonight hah. And now I can sleep without feeling that I didn't do what I had to do. Peace of mind. Yep. :) I'm a good girl.

Oh I also peed! Ahaha! Good info to know right? lol And smoked. Uh huh. Multitasking woooooh!

I'm sleepy now... YaY! Now I'll sneak back in bed to my warm snugly man and cuddle him a bit without him even knowing it mwahahaha!!! (<---- that's my evil laugh btw. Sounds much more cool in real life. I promise) Bah, his face... So handsome and cute. *nom nom*
See, Even if I can hear him sleeping in the other room.... I still miss him. He's my everything. My twinflame. <3

Ah I can hear Frost's mom snoring. Aaaaw. Haha

Right, sleep I shall.
Cheerio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?