Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jack's breakfast



Oh oh, I totally took pics of the food earlier. But I forgot haha.
It looks a little school food-ish like doesn't it? But with a lil' salt n pepper, those scrambled eggs were yuuuum. And there's grits and gravy next to it. AND BACON. Fuck yeah, bacon. Me loves bacon. Om nom nom nom.... Oh and Frost's cheeseburger and mashed potatoes and gravy are next to my plate. Uh huh. Yeah, I didn't eat all the food though.... surprise. BUT, let me tell you that I'm eating a LOT more than I did before. I'm learning. Frost says I eat like a wee squirrel. Nibbles a bit and goes 'Aaaah I'm full.' Hmm. So not true. Ya know, things are so cheap here in the U.S. And the unhealthier it is, the cheaper it gets lol

I haven't really spent that much on stuff... nope. Just a lil bit of this, and a lil bit of that. And Chuck Norris. Ooooh yeah.

I think it's time for me to attack babe now, snuggles are on the menu. Again! Weeeeh!

Right, Hi mom! I've had a good day just so you know :D




Oh and Xi, all photos are taken by my new iphone. :D 
It takes pretty good pics aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?