Friday, October 5, 2012

Yippy-ka-yay!

Weeeeeeh I'm waiting at my gate right now! I'm about to fly to Helsinki soon. Gosh, this is some scary shit. Luckily for me there hasn't been that many people around today. Not yet anyway. So I could actually move around kinda freely. Oh and I asked whenever I didn't know. YaY me for asking! I was expecting it to beep when I went through that thingy... Metal sensor junk...thingy. But it didn't. Cause my necklace is made of stone and leather. Hah. That didn't even cross my mind. I'm not that tired anymore... Fell asleep in the car on the way here. And even had a conversation with mum in my sleep. Haha and then I suddenly woke up and realized that what I was saying made no sense at all. Nice.

Well I'm not so nervous just yet... It'll get worse when I land in Finland. Yup. Me is waiting.

Oh and my mum and Lasse where so very sweet, lol mum even cried a but. Ah and Lasse helped me out a lot. Thank yoooou! Mum's about as clueless as I am. Haha oh well... Lets see what happens next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?