Thursday, October 11, 2012

well hello

Aaah, wasn't I a big bag of crap last night. I got soooo drunk -_- Ya know, so drunk that I couldn't even talk properly. And then ended up puking on everything Frost loved lol jk. Well, the puking part isn't a joke. I threw my guts up.... pink puke everywhere. And Frost witnessed it all. Great, Ace I am. Apparently I started to sound like a russian while I sat in the bath tub being awesome and junk.... hrm..

Aaaw he even showered me and dried me and took care of me while I was being a non-princess like cunt. Baaah..... that's the kind of stuff you don't want your boyfriend to see. I drank Four Loko. NEVER AGAIN I TELL YOU. Neeeever again. It had a horrible effect on me. Gosh, I feel bad for my snuggletree <3 I'm so sorry. But I did buy him breakfast, not that it's enough of an apology but still. It was nommy. Oh and I managed to get a coffee at Ja Moka's coffeehouse, first time I got a Latte that actually tasted like COFFEE should. Mmm....

Oooh, I had scrambled eggs and bacon at Jacks for breakfast. And gravy and sausage and GRITS. grits...wasn't that tasty. But at least I can say 'Heeey I ate grits!' lol And I had some sort of milkshake at that place too. The lady said that it had a "dreamy" taste so naturally, I tried it. hah. And it was dreeeeaaaamy. Mmm...orange flavor. We did all that while Frost's mom was at the hospital for her check-up. Uh huh.

Aaah, I like spending my days with Frost. I'ma jump into bed with him now and snuggle him. That poor snugglepuff didn't get much sleep thanks to me lol

Gotta admit, I may feel a wee bit crappy today. But just a bit. Hmm... SNUGGLES.



This would be Grits btw... I have no idea how to explain the flavor though. It was.... gritty. hah





2 comments:

  1. Dmitry, Yulia, Nikolai we need more Wodka and ice cream. . - that was you wrapped in the shower curtain last night! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-I want an iPhone.
    2-If Frost sees you in your bag-of-crapness and still loves you, keep him. KEEP HIM. It is very necessary for a sort of initiation to occur in a relationship...an initiation of disgusting behavior hahaha.
    3-GRITS IS GOOD.
    4-Don't eat too much cheap ass American food yo. You'll go back minus half your brain, after being on Swedish stuff for so long. Frost's a native; he's built up a resistance LOL
    5-The Ace Ventura gifs rock. So. Hard. Now I need to watch that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?