Friday, February 8, 2013

Coffee


Well would ya look at that. Somehow I ended up with Emma at Wayne's coffee. She bought me coffee and lunch. A pleasant surprise on this cold Friday. I'll be heading off to the gym later tonight with Sofia :) I've got new exercises to try out that almighty Emma scheduled for me. She works as an army boot camp fitness coach for a reason lol And the fact that she's my physiotherapist is just a big bonus. Yay.

She agrees that my knee is complicating things a lot for me... But she gave me new positions and exercises to try so this will be fun. Yay! And she also said that she was really happy that I'm eating normally and more often in smaller portions. We'll just see how it works out for me :) I have faith in my awesomeness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?