Monday, February 4, 2013

time to sleep

I just got home (rather late I know) from Sofias place. We watched a horror movie. I don't think Lei Lei likes it when we watch horror movies.. She jumps up ON me and sits ON me. And refuses to move. And most of the times she places her ass so that I can't see shit. Totally killing he scary mood. I guess me and Sofia psyche one another up real good so we get all jumpy and shit.. and Lei Lei can't handle two morons shrieking and jumping.. Soooo she just puts and end to it herself. Very obstinate she is.

When I watch horror movies at home she doesn't really give a flying fuck.

well I'm in bed now... I know it's late yes. And I'm a wee bit sheepy.... I guess I sleep soon. Meh.. got a lot of things to deal with tomorrow. Boo on that bullcrap. But I need to do this I suppose..

Oh All in all, I've had a good sunday.

And noooow I shall continue talking to my honey, and then tell him good night. 

I hope everyone had a nice weekend :) I sure did. Yep. Mostly thanks to my snuggletree... But I had fun with Stina and Sofia too and also, I slept alone in mom and Lasses place :D YAY





Look baby, this is where we'll have midnight swims in the moonlight <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?