Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yesterday


Oh I had bunches of fun yesterday... Till I got completely hammered. I barely drank anything but I'm not good at all with alcohol anymore. I turned into a Russian puke princess yep.

I was disgrace really... Ugh... I'm ashamed of getting that drunk.
Well I didn't do anything bad, no fights or junk. And luckily my vomit-escapades didn't start till after I left the party. I was just super sleepy.

Today, I feel like a poot. Like really really bad. I'm sitting at the pizza place drinking chocolate milk and waiting for Sofia.
At least I got to Skype with Frost a lot and that was nice. But I bet I made him worry a lot though... :/
I didn't eat anything yesterday so that's probably why I got so drunk. I had yoghurt and bananas and nothing more. Whoops..

Well I'm a happy girl even if I feel like shit. And the fact that I Skyped twiiiiice with Frost makes me extra happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?