Monday, February 4, 2013

oooh

and also, I need to say sorry to some people cause I've sort of taken a break from Facebook and blogger etc.. Mostly cause I CAN'T actually check them cause I don't really have a laptop and also cause nothing is that fun without Frost anymore. Facebook is boring...

I try to update FB once in a while, instagram is easier... and I do try to update my blog everyday so people won't think I've died. I got a text yesterday where someone asked me if I went off and died somewhere in the woods cause it's like I disappeared from the face of the earth. haha I'm missed. Aaaws.

well, I'm quite alive and happy as you all can see. Duh..

But somethings are just... less fun nowadays. And I try to keep my data saved for important things.... like seeing a tree live and junk, haha


But so ya'll know, I can't see things on fb and shit. Sorry....
Gosh I miss my laptop sometimes...almost as much as I miss Frost. And that says a lot! haha

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?