Saturday, February 9, 2013

HAHAHA

I'm watching Big Moma's house right now. Gosh, it's freakin' hilarious sometimes haha I'm watching the fight scene where Big Moma does self defense class hahahaha


I am also, FYOI... drinking coffee. Yes I am. Noooom.... And today it was extra delicious I tell ya.

I'll take Lei Lei out for a walk soon, and then fix my hair and face so I don't looks like a forrest troll. Yep. haha Carlolina and Maria called earlier, being soooo upset cause I didn't wanna go to the part too early. They wanted me to go thereat 3 already haha. Well, first of all... I sleep till noon. Second of all.I don't leave Lei Lei alone for more than a few hours. 5 hours tops. Then she needs to pee pee.

So I called my lovely mother and asked for a ride there. And she'll drop me off around 6. Then I figured my brother owes me a favor for yesterday...(the bank crap) SO I'll have him walk Lei Lei tonight for me. Yus.

I'm clever.


Aaaaanyway... Guess I better get going now.
I need to bring my phone charger too. Cause I'll be wanting to write with Frost even if I'm there. Uh huh.

right, make up. me needs it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?