Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yooohoooo

So, it's 8:39pm.
I'm tired.

I woke up a while ago from my senior nap. I feel old haha.
I'm talking to honey, and just fed Lei Lei.

The store is where I need to go right now...I'll bring Lei Lei cause this will be her last walk of the day. And then I'll cook some pasta for tomorrow. And.... oh yeah I better not forget what I really need at the store. I NEED MILK. I'll be devastated if I don't have milk! Oh the horror.

Maybe some peanut butter too......yeah . . . .  it's ok. I'll treat it gently.

I guess I should talk about my first day at work too?

Splendid.

I woke up 5am, skyped with snuggletree as I wrote earlier... and felt pretty awesome that I actually did get up early.


And then work...
I'm a bit spoiled thanks to Brickegruppen.... I mean, they were like my family and things will never be the same as it was for me in that group. I got to know some of my closest friends in Brickegruppen ya know? Best group in the world.
But the group I'm in now....I'll really give it my all. I wanna make the best of this. And they seemed like a nice and sweet bunch.

An older lady I worked with this morning seemed very sweet, she even hugged me.... Which brings me to the conclusion that she's either a horrible monster that rips your joints of one by one and eats your heart slowly while making you watch.... OR she's actually kinda sweet.

I'm going to go with the first one for now. If it's anything I've learned it's that you can't trust anyone. The sweetest one if often the one you should fear the most. Maria taught me this yus... And mom too.


But I like the group, all in all everyone seems nice. And I liked the coffee :D haah

And the best of all is that my father is buying me the plane ticket to Alabama for my birthday <3 YES!!!! Me is happy.


Thing are looking brighter now. Sure, things can fall and crumble any time really. But this is now, and I'm very happy NOW :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?