Friday, February 15, 2013

I miss Alabama



Well after 4 hours of sleep my sweet mother dropped by. I have no memory of giving her a spare key, but she does have one. Hah...

We had some coffee and she bought delicious semlor too. Nice breakfast lol Doris was with her as well. They stayed for a little of an hour and then they're gone. I'm snuggling the covers a little bit now... Since I can.

Josse is making taco dinner tonight :) YaY! Food! Nom nom nom... I mean, tacos. Hello? It's motherfucking delicious I tell ya.

I had maaaaany dreams when I was asleep too... I dreamt of Frost, and Alabama. And hearing the crickets and feeling the air. I miss Alabama. I miss being with him. Lucky me it ain't that long till I go back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?