Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ROOOAAAR!

Suck a mighty roar. Uh huh.

Well, this has been a reeeaally nice evening at work. Worked with an adorable girl, she kinda looked like a thin Bambi. Aaaws. I made her laugh till she cried. hah.

And see, even though I had such a nice evening, the best part was actually to hear that I made the evening great. She said 'I love working with you. I feel so relaxed and I laugh and smile all the time. Everything seems to go so smoothly when working with you. There's like NO WAY anyone can be in a bad mood when having you around :D' haha Aaaws, I got a compliment. me is happy.

That is not true though. I think I'm the kind of person that can actually worsen someones mood if they're already cranky haha But still, such a very sweet compliment haha.

Well, I've taken a LONG fn shower, I'm so insanely clean right now. lol And super smooth. And I smell like fn cake. Delicious. 

I should probably take the pigbear out for a walk now. Yep.

I have decided to decline to the job interview tomorrow. I ain't going. it's not worth it...not in Vivalla anyway. Nope. So I'll just call them tomorrow :3

Ah, plans... I do have some.




weeeeell, off I go then. I hope my hair wont freeze and turn into ice when I'm outside..Better wear a hat. And then after that I'll ask out my snuggletree on a skype-date. YaY <3
I always look forward to our skype talks haha it's like the highlight of my day. He's the first thing I think about in the morning, and the last thing I think about before I sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?