Friday, February 15, 2013

pew pew

This has been a great valentines day :D
I've been playing games with Frost all day haha

Oh and I went to the gym, and I swear to god...I don't think I've exercised this hard before. EVER. My body was just screaming at the end lol

And later during the evening Johannes came by and had some coffee. I was wondering if he had something important to discuss since he's been writing me all day saying he wanted to come by and so on, but in the end..when I asked him what was on his mind he said 'well, you said yesterday to drop by someday for coffee.'

lmao

Maybe this runs in our family? haha Spacing out a lot we do.

Right now I'm waiting for honey to make a move in the game. He's super happy about finally being able to beat me haha Such a cutie.

So this was our first valentines day of many more to come. Is that even a correct sentence? Whatever. I'm writing this and you'll just have to accept it cause I'm awesome.

My blog, my rules! lalalala! 




Well, over and out you poots. The rest of the night/morning will be spent with my darling <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?