Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Life


Well I was at the gym for quite some time with Sofia. Eeeh it was difficult to focus on things though cause my tree was being a derp! A very hot one. Nom nom. Still, I felt like I didn't succeed in the reversed sit-ups at all haha

After that we went home and ate, and then I took a super-fucking-ninja-fast shower and ran down and met Ida a quickie before heading home to Sofia. Horror movies ya know, we love them. This one was called The Haunting In Connecticut 2. Which was dumb since the movie was set in Georgia. Whooooole different state yes. Why not just call it The Haunting In Georgia instead of calling it a sequel? Hmm... Anyway. I've had bunches of bunches of loving from Frost today, yay! He's awesome. Can't wait till I can be with him again.

I wonder if I'll have good news tomorrow or not? Time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?