Tuesday, February 26, 2013

early morning

it should be tuesday today, shouldn't it? haha It is.

I have work later tonight. yus...

My body has gotten used to only sleep 5 or 6 hours/night now which kinda suits me well since I do enjoy talking to Frost at night. I went to bed around 2am last night (I think...yeah..or was it 3?) Anyway, I woke up around 7 at first, and then I went back to sleep again and woke up right before 10. Very nice morning indeed. I snuggled the pillows a LOT. And the sun is shining brightly today!

oh, A company called half an hour ago offering me a job, in which I declined. The benefits of that job were very few. Next to none really, shitty work hours and on top of that..when I asked questions about the position it turned out that she really didn't have a clue about the patient or where the location would be. So I kindly declined that job. Sure, the pay was awesome...but that doesn't really do me anything if I only get to work once a week. SO NO. Plus, you have no rights whatsoever in that line of work so it's better to work for the commune as I do now.

My brother has returned to Sweden. He'll be staying all week..... *no comment on that one* well, I'll be working evening shifts now so it's alright.

He keeps complaining about Lei Lei's fur... I vacuumed yesterday but she's shedding. And he's like 'you never ever clean, and your dog is just dirty'.... well..I'm sorry Sir DouceALot, but its not Lei Lei's fault that she's shedding fur. Not mine either. I can vacuum but it's that kind of season when Lei Lei sheds no matter what you do. You'd have to vacuum 4 times A DAY to not notice any hair. Do it yourself if you can't stand finding a single little hair in the corner.

What else...
Oh, I'm a little nervous about tonight... I'll be working completely alone. And I haven't memorized all the patients names and conditions yet... But it'll be fine. I know that. But I'm still nervous. it's nice to be working alone though :D

It's time for a walk, and then head home to mom and see if she feels like offering me a nice hot cup of coffee?

I hope everyone is having a nice tuesday ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?