Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday


Oh look! It's a koala! With no makeup not photo edit... Did I scare y'all?

Well seeing me without makeup ain't such a big deal but no photo edit.. Whooooaaaa... Figured its ok since I'm kinda cute anyway haha! I'm joking, joooooking.
I just LOVE editing photos. Change the colors and so on :)

But I'm letting you see the raggedy koala today.. She's a hoot being around. lol

I've been cleaning a lot today, and I mopped all the floors (maybe even Lei Lei) aaaaand Sofia and Alicia dropped by too. And my eyes have been red and puffy since yesterday. Hah.. Sofia said she'd probably react the same way I did if she lost something like that, so it kinda makes me feel less weird. it's comforting to know you have friends like that yus!

It's been a good day though. Even started it by talking to my snuggletree, the best way to start a day. <3 Koalas needs their trees ya know? They walk hand in hand.

Anyway, I'ma watch some Nashville, and wait for Frost to wake up ^_^

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?