Wednesday, February 20, 2013

news news and more news!

Ok, first of all... yesterday...I tripped over Lei Lei. And I did everything in my power to NOT fall on her so I flipped over and missed her (yay) Buuuuut in addition to that I smashed the right side of my face on the edge of the chair. And half of my tooth got shattered. So I only have half a tooth in the back...And today when my mom took med out for fika to celebrate (I'm getting to that part soon) I suddenly noticed when I was chewing that yet another piece of that tooth fell off. Yaaaaay... blaarghasdfghjkkl gross to chew on a piece of a tooth!

Now to the celebration part.

I was on a job interview today for the government home care in the commune.... And the boss LOVED me and hired me on the spot and I start working tomorrow morning. And then I work friday and monday too. So YAAAY ME! This is epic.

It's such good news, like wow! I'm so happy! Things will get better now. And I can save up money to be with Frost too.
First thing I did was take out my phone and write to Frost haha. But my tree is most likely asleep since it was like 6am or something. And I KNOW him. he probably stayed up aaaaaall night that poot haha (Look who's talking) But my staying up all night days has ended now. I can stay up late at night when I have the evening shifts ^^

In the beginning I'll work whenever they need me which means day and evening, sometimes both on the same day, till I feel that I'm secure enough there. And then I'll probably stick to evenings the most. The brilliant thing about this is that they use a system called Minerva. I've used it before and it's awesome, cause I just put in how I can work the upcoming days and if I write that I can only work evenings one week, they'll call if someone is missing during the evenings. Splendid huh?

But like I said...I'll take all shifts I can come across in the beginning. MONEY! And also, I warned the boss that I miiiiiight, I just might go to the U.S in May since my father will buy me a ticket for my birthday, but I said that it all depends on how work is of course... (I'm still going either way for my birthday) And she said that it sounded awesome! And that she had cousins that lived in texas. hah! I lik this boss. She seemed funny and easy going but firm. Perfect. And she made me feel really welcome and wanted there, and that means a lot for me.


About the new coworkers... we'll see. I only met older ladies there, and I seemed to be the youngest one  (from what I saw today anyway) And I know how older ladies in the homecare work....here's new little goldfish that talks a lot. Let's hate her secretly. It's never popular. But I'm confident. I know I'm good at what I do so UUUH HUUUH!!! *doing a humping dance right now*



I've gone through all that before, so I know what to expect. And I've grown as a person since that time so now I know my own worth and what I'm capable of. And I know I'll be disliked no matter what in the beginning cause no one likes newbies. I'll charm them eventually...just give it some time haha

1 comment:

  1. YAY GRATTIS JAG ÄLSKAR DIG!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Sorry about the tooth...but NO PROBLEM RIGHT? So proud of you for never giving up!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?