Monday, February 11, 2013

Grrrr

I'm not a happy koala today.

I went to bed around 7am... And I usually go to bed between 4 and 5am normally ya know? But last night was The Walking Dead premiere! Uh huh. So I stayed up late and talked to honey too.

So... When I go to bed around 7.... I'd be happy if I got to sleep till at least noon. Everybody knows that I don't get up before noon so no one usually bothers me then.

Except for my brother.

He's been a douche all day. He woke me up after 2 or 3 hours not giving a fuck when I told him I went to bed late. I said that I did NOT want a conversation so he better close my motherfucking door. Which he did.
And the he just started making noise so I'd be forced to wake up.
He obviously doesn't know me well... I can sleep with loud noise around me. It's small annoying noises I can't handle. So when he put the vacuum cleaner by my door (which was ON btw) for an hour or two... I just fell back asleep. That losses him off like crazy. So he say the radio on the loudest volume as well... Didn't bother me. I slept through it all.

But, his asshole attempts really did piss me off. Don't fuck with my sleep. Especially if you're already getting on my nerves since before.

Soooo I'm quite the moody grumpy koala today. I'm going out with Lei Lei as soon as I finish eating my yoghurt. And then I'll go to nom and have coffee and me and Sofia will head off to the gym. YaY. One my place my brother deeeefinitely won't be hah.

So thank you Daniel for ruining my sleep and giving me a headache.
You don't see me waking you up being a dick do ya? No.. Cause I understand that sleep is something everyone needs, no matter what time they go to bed.

Grrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?