Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sunshine, coffee and cigarettes

Well look at that...Emma is here. Again :D
Yeah I like her. <3

I've had a really good day. Been out and about with Josse. Bought Lei Lei's freakin' food... (Noticed that the spell her name on the insurance papers: LeyLey. Oh well...) Declined a job. Got mad at my brother, got mad a phone salesman, ate lunch with mom and even bumped in to Sofia earlier.

Wille is adorable when he's sleeping. Guess all kids are.



Tomorrow is a work day, and theeeeeen...yeah then I don't know. It's like I'm waiting for time to pass fast. It's not going fast enough. Also, on sunday it's a new The Walking Dead episode :3 haha

Oh Sofia may have helped me to possibly get a part time job at SJ this summer too. Only a few hours here and there. Figured Id do that when I don't have to work at the other place. Cause working at SJ will definitely look awesome on my resumé. *Broooo fiiiiiist*

well, we'll just see how much work I have ahead of me...
Next week I'm only booked ONE day. And it's 3,5 hours. Sooo... see why I'm contemplating taking another part-time job huh?

I wonder when my honey will wake up? He probably went to bed around 2am?
I miss him. I wanna play! Weeeeeiiih!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?