Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Absence

It's been a while agaaaaaiiiin since I blogged.
Yes, I know. I'm super fabulous and funny and you miss my blogging. Obviously.  
Hahaha!


Moving on, my humor is still awesome. 


Living with EDS... It's a god damn roller coaster.
With painkillers I can handle it pretty well. 

However... I'm laying here... In mega-pain. All out of painkillers. My doctor don't seem to understand that it takes a pretty fucking heavy dose to keep my pain under kontrol. Although I can feel it I my head even with small doses, it won't affect the pain at all unless it's a pretty big one. 
And this last kind he gave me wasn't strong and long lasting as the previous ones. And I had to take the double of it to be able to work. And I lost my appetite completely on it. So I'd rather not continue eating these, even if they did help the pain. And I told them that today. :) I no want those no more. No.

So, now I'm back at square one.
My mood is dropping quickly,,, and I have problems getting up, so this is why I've been a wee bit absent I guess. It's been a tough couple of days here, pretending everything is fine when I'm screaming inside lol I've still been at work. The night shifts are kinder to my body lol

I'm waiting on new painkillers. 
I'm my doctors little test bunny. (How the actuall fuck do you spell guineapig?)  I listen to my doc, I eat what he tells me too... But I've asked him to consult another doctor now. She's "specialized" with EDS patients so if he asks her she'd give him advice on what to give me. 


But, don't get me wrong... I've still had fun. I'll show you in my next blogpost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?