Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Eventful?

Yep, it's kinda been an eventful day. 

We went to Plaskis and played (Freya LOOOOVED it!) It was insanely fucking cute to see her splash and have fun like that, that I almost had a heart attack. lol 


We'll stay longer next time :) I'll bring a huge l-ass blanket and towels and a snack too so we can stay extra long. Seemed like Frost was the only father there. No men at all. Weird.

And after all that, we went to Ica to pic up a package. Our NEW FAN I ORDERED!!! A huge pillar fan. ❤️ 
LeiLei immediately laid down in front of it. She didn't even give a fuck about a baby coming her way with the speed of lightning. Hahahah  Protect you asshole and nose LeiLei. Little babies and their fingers. Careful careful. 



Right now I'm at work, sipping on my coffee... It's kinda nice. Only sound I hear is the birds singing. 


I've got some clothes in the washing machine at the moment, and then I'll mop some floors keep an eye on all the residents here ^_^ 

I'm thinking of going to the sofa once I'm done with most things. Watch some tv? Hmm... Thing is, I'm worried about one of the residents, so I'll keep my ears directed towards that door. Yep. 

Welp, it's time for me to... Well I should do something. :D 

(Delayed update due to fucking blogger app) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?