Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Xbox one adventuresvi

Man I've been having a lot of fun on the xbox lately haha
Feel free to add me there too cause the more the merrier I guess. :D


(awesomest koala) Using headset is actually pretty fun lol
Though keep in mind I use Xbox One.

Today i came in first in a race on the new Forza game too. Which was pretty cool considering it's me we're talking about here. I fucking suck at racing games hahaha


Some complaining I've got to do is about you god damn cheaters....like for fuck sake.
Play like any other person, why cheat you little asshole?
 Like, I'm having fun...and then there's you.....




Tomorrow is yet another day without aaaaany work, just playing with my daughter, maybe some gaming and definitely snuggles with my man. Sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?