Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hi!















So guess what?



I've got a new phone for our anniversary.... It's microsofts Lumia 535, and its a hot looking little thang.

I've been shitty at updating on the blog too because...lets face it. I have no fucking clue on what the hell I'm doing right now hahhah I'm learning my new phone. I wanna name her... She's so friendly lol

Basics, it's blue, big! Pretty ^_^ Aaaaand I've got Cortana on her. That might not mean anything to most of you... But to anyone who's played Halo. It should ring a bell. 100 times better than Siri. I can ask her to find me the best cheesecake recipe and she does. Yay!

Only problem is... I don't know how blog from this phone haha (I'll learn though)

But anyway... Different apps and shit yeah... But here's a cool thing: When I do online gaming, I access the Xbox One through the phone.
I love it! Haha I have an extension of my Xbox one. (and I play Destiny a looooot so I need it)

Here's some pics, cause its all I can give you for now haha

plus it takes much better photos.











1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Such a nice phone and post. And by a beautiful lady at that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?